Random Facts About Me: A Facebook Trend (now blogged)

My number was Six Hundred Thousand and Twenty-two. I repeat, the number that was given to me was 600,022.

1.
I like ice cream

2.
I sleep with my toes covered

3.
I have a very large freckle under my left knee

4.
I prefer Colgate toothpaste

5.
The reason I prefer Colgate is not for the taste, but the highly functional lid on the tube

6.
For several months of my college dorm life, I slept halfway in my closet to save space

7.
I own a very, very short Christmas tree

8.
I am actually Andy Kaufman

9.
I know how to yoyo

10.
I'm currently in a rap feud with Dr. Dre

11.
I know how to spell "definitely"

12.
I have buried over 5 dead animals on a single hill in my backyard

13.
I was rejected from joining the Xmen because they didn't think the power to instantaneously laminate any object was particularly useful

OKK THIS IS HARD. I hope this was interesting for you. I'll try to work on doing the next 600,009 tomorrow or something

Just post if you want your number given


No comments:

Post a Comment