DRAAAGONSSS - my drawings

So, I've been keeping a new Tumblr in which I post drawings I make using ink pens and colored pencils. I've loaded nearly one hundred drawings to it, and I've really enjoyed having an excuse to draw. This past week, I challenged myself to draw one dragon every day, and that sounded just nerdy enough to post to my nerd blog here!

So, without further ado, my recent dragon drawings!
 My scaly drake took the longest time! All those scales! Circlecirclecircle....

 He's newly hatched... and he's also eating his unborn brother








I wondered what a furry dragon would look like!

an old dragon, you don't normally see a dragon die of old age! I wondered how that would be...



an armored dragon, with wormy noodle tongues

the eye of the dragon



yellow dragon with banana scales


Instead of scales, I thought an ice dragon would have cracks where the ice has shattered from movement


an unfinished dragon's head
a two headed dragon with two tails
This one reminds me of the Lego Dragon... if only it had red wings
Thanks! I hope you enjoyed my dragons! You can find more of my sketches by clicking here. Keep in touch! Find me on Twitter @Oxyborb

No comments:

Post a Comment