Missouri Retro Games Convention

So, in August, I went to a retro gaming convention in Missouri. It was pretty cool!


me (on the right) about to get my butt whooped in the Smash Bros tourney


It was packed! The space you see is what they made for vendors... there was hardly standing room in the aisles
 more pics after the jump...

the vendor aisles

my cousin is bartering for a few classics

cool retro art on a custom built cabinet


that Mario though...


one vendor begged me to take his Madden 2000...but...

inside the Madden 2000 box was Madden 98... I left it

old friends I saw there!

lots of games to be bought, some real rare and expensive gems!


my cousin competing in a Donkey Kong competition cart
Overall, a fun convention. I hope it grows (they certainly need a bigger venue next year!).

No comments:

Post a Comment