Sketching with Harrison: Round 2

  So, I like to sketch. As you might have already seen, I like to take an art pen and doodle. Most people pluck out theirs phones and check their notifications when they have a moment of free time; I draw. I don't usually know what I'm drawing until it's out on the page, so that's what was happening here. (I'm not a professional artist, or even a wannabe, I just enjoy it)

So, here are a few of those sketches. (Round 1)


this is a creature from my novel, The Unraveler. It is called a Kudanite.











Another creature from my novel, but instead of sketching it for what it looks like, I put a quote from my novel inside of it

sometimes I don't know why I draw something. This picture doesn't know which way is up

can weirdness think of something weirder? I guess that's what this is. I'm not sure why there are lips behind the thought-monster, though

I sketched this for a short story I wrote! I used pen for the blue


No comments:

Post a Comment