2022222222222222222222

New Year post. Here's what I did in 2021...


I proposed to my girlfriend the other day. So, I’m engaged now. That’s probably the coolest thing on this list. The rest is mostly in chronological order.

 

In January of 2021, I became the Artistic Director of a school.

 

The US Capitol building was breached.

 

I played a lot of Stardew with Cari.

 

Marvel had awesome TV shows on Disney+.

 

I played a lot of D&D with two groups.

 

I got summoned for jury duty.

 

Did a lot of hiking with Cari (highlights: Mastodon, Pere Marquette, and Castlewood State Park)

 

Watched a ton of Impractical Jokers.

 

Went to an art gallery for a friend.

 

Helped Cari through a major car accident and shopping for a new one.

 

Went on a fantastical Disney vacation with a road trip.

 

Dealt with some hard times...people I care about in the hospital for extended stay. They are OK now.

 

Started a very serious diet and lost weight.

 

Worked on some seriously awesome writing projects that I can’t talk about yet.

 

Lots of art fairs.


Felt sad when Scruffy, cute little doggo, died.

Went to the STL Renaissance Festival.

 

Went to MO Games Con with Reed and Ryker.

 

Created a new show called PerformLAB.

Brought back live performance to my art school.

 

Did a ghost tour at the Fox.

 

Celebrated 4 years with Cari.

 

I put on a CommUNITY Fun Day.

 

Got back into Animal Crossing.

 

Cooked a turkey for the first time.

 

Got my mom a birthday lunch.

 

Put on a Dance concert, a play, and a Winter music concert (7 total performances) in one month.


I enjoyed Spiderman: No Way Home

Hosted a Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment