Mewtwo


I’m actually loving Mewtwo this time around. He feels like a much more powerful character in this game. Confusion has a larger area of effect. Disable needs more range, though. 

I have been using him pretty often; he might even be my second main, now. I just love that he has a reflect move and a way to spam projectiles against counter-characters.

Lately, I’ve been trying to learn Rosalina because I hate her. I’ve been doing For Glory One-on-one battles, and she’s always the character I lose to. So, I’m trying to learn her so that I know how to beat her. The only problem is that when I use her online I win. Rosalina needs to be nerfed. Either Luma needs to be easier to kill or else Luma needs to share a damage meter with Rosalina, because Luma’s absorption of hits is ridiculous.

I participated in my first tournament, and I’m happy to report that I didn’t come in last. I didn’t do well, either. Haha. I’m somewhere in the middle, and that’s good enough for me. The big problem is that I still haven’t found a main to replace my Ice Climbers, yet.

I am happy that they’re doing DLC, though. Lucas is awesome. Mii Fighter costumes are rad. I hope we get more of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment